Tuesday, February 4, 2020

So much has happened since my last post.  I have moved and am living with relatives in a town closer to Richmond.  I have been working on a number of things.  I am posting some pictures at the bottom of this post for you to see some recent projects.  I am working a lot on baby afghans.  I have 2 to donate to a local charity organization in town and 1 I am waiting to see if my coworker comes back to work and will give that one to her.  I have 2 other ones I am doing and 1 is for a relative and the other will probably be donated.  I have some of my yarn in storage and need to go through it and get it organized so I can use it up and then I will have some free totes in storage.  I have also found my crochet needle case today so glad to have that to keep track of all my needles.







No comments: