Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I have finished a number of projects lately.  I have done a few sets of 1 dishtowel and 2 dishcloths in a variegated yellow and in begonia.  Both yarns are from Knitpicks.com and they are from the Dishie Collection by Knitpicks which is their cotton yarn.  I hope to get a few more sets done this week.

I do not want to post any pictures yet because trying to work on a video to do as vlog to add to youtube.com.  My channel on youtube is Cryscrafts Toller.

I hope later this week to type up my script for the video and get it recorded.  Not sure how I am going to add pictures of the things I have done that I cannot hold up to display on the video.  Still trying to figure that out.

My Facebook page is under Cryscrafts.  I need to try to find out how to do an Instagram business account.  So many things to research to figure things out.  Hopefully, I will get there.


No comments: