Monday, March 1, 2021

 I was not aware it had been so long since my last post. I have been busy crafting for Christmas and after Christmas. I am not posting all my pictures because some things still need to be sent to some people and I don't want to spoil a surprise.















The first picture is Arctic Wolf by Mike Vickery. Second is my February 2021 progress picture of Christmas Cottage by TheCrossStitchStudio.

Next is my cotton afghan I am working on with multi dishie yarn from knit picks and swan in between the multi cotton yarns. Then is the hats and scarf I made for myself from Impeccable Yarn from Michael in Mint and Royal and the afghan I am making with these colors.

Next are the 2 scrapbook pages from the Memorial Scrapbook about my Mother that I am making for my kids and my nephew. 

Next is the May Owl from the Owl Sampler by Lesley Teare and a Merry Christmas Design I did before Christmas from a Leisure Arts Book of Christmas Designs.

Next are 2 scarves I made to use up stash. A hat I made for my daughter, a hat and scarf I made for my daughter for Christmas, and a washcloth/dishcloth with a pattern from sheyarns.com. 

That is some of my craftings since my last post and I am really, really going to try to be better about posting regular updates here.



No comments: