Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Finished my crazy afghan a few days ago.  Hope to post a picture tomorrow.  Have given it to my mom to replace the one she has that is about 30 years old and falling apart.  She doesn't need it now because its summer here but it will be great for her this fall and winter.

As for other projects, have done very little on Benji Tiger Kit.  I have, however, done one Christmas card design and started on a second one.  Hope to get 4 Christmas card designs done on red and 4 on green.  Messed up when I cut the red fabric so may have to order more.  Am doing pretty small designs on the red so hope they will work with the cards I got at Michaels.  Need to get the double sided tape tho to do the cards.

Will probably do some stitching on the card designs tomorrow since I am off.  Need to get some motivation to work on the Benji Tiger Kit but haven't had any yet.




No comments: